NEW CONTEST NEW CONTEST NEW CONTEST
The Far From Average team has collaborated with CHUO radio and House of paint to bring a contest to the city of Ottawa that no one can refuse. For the month of February and for the celebration of Black History month we bring you "#Bars4theculture".
In order to qualify this is what you have to do,
Upload a video of yourself rapping or reciting 16 bars to your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, using the #Bars4theculture hashtag.
Make sure that your verse is uplifting to the culture, positive, and/or references to Black History Month. The contest will end on February 28th.
Thats it, thats all! Now for the prizes?!
• An Original FFA Hoodie
• A 2 hour recording session at Blue Hour Studio
• 20 minute interview on CHUO 89.1 FM + best track played (must be clean)
• Free video shoot from NP PROD
• An Original FFA Regular sized T-shirt
• 1 hour recording session at Blue Hour Studio
• An original song played on the CHUO 89.1 FM airwaves (must be clean) + a description of the song and/or project
• An Original FFA Hat
• Half off a studio recording session at Blue Hour Studio
• Social media mentions (FFA x CHUO)
For any artist will common sense this contest is literally the jackpot. Do not sleep on this Ottawa.